viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2016

Post #1

Well, the country I'm interested in visiting is located in the western area of Europe, west of Germany, north of Belgium and south of the North Sea. 
This country, or group of states is the Netherlands, known in spanish as "Los Países Bajos". My main reason to visit has to be the mentality these guys have: They seem to be very progressive and liberal, being the world's first country to legalize same-sex marriage, abortion, prostitution, euthanasia and they have a tolerant drugs policy. All these topics are still some kind of taboo in the countries of the west (American continent in general).
And the capital, Amsterdam is one of the most visually pleasant cities I've ever seen.
I've never met anyone from this place and on top of that I don't speak Dutch at all, which seems to be a problem but it really isn't much of a big deal as plenty of the residents have a good English level.
The first and really only problem I can think of right now is the population density in there, but other than that I think it would be an enjoyable experience


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario