miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2016

Post #7: Summer Holidays

Hi everyone, in today's blog I'll be talking about on how I'd like my future holidays to be.

First of all, I'd prefer to stay in Chile for these holidays and go to Pucon, the reason being that I've never been there and as far as I know, it is a great place to visit.
My parents during most of my childhood went and stayed with some relatives at Maitencillo, near the beach, or we would go to the beach ourselves after those visits.
It was fun, but back when I was a little kid I would have liked to go somewhere else every now and then, as going to the beach got kind of repetitive when I was little.

I don't want to visit anyone in specific, just go out and stay somewhere nice with my family, maybe in a cabin around the place.
Something I'd like to do is to climb the Villarica volcano, do some kayaking or even some water skiing if possible.
Places I'd like to visit are, the "Ojos del Caburga" waterfalls, the "Los Pozones" hot springs, the Caburga lake and as I already said before, the Villarica volcano.

About the dishes, I've always had a liking for seafood and if I'm not mistaken the variety of seafood that one can find in Pucon is pretty great and the taste must be delicious.
Apart from that kind of food I too like most kinds of meat and soups to enjoy at lunch,

1 comentario:

  1. Chile has a lot of beautiful places, Villarica volcano is clearly one of them.

    ResponderEliminar